KMS Band Boosters is looking for a Trip Coordinator for the 2016/17 school year.
Trip Coordinator is a fun position! You get to see all the inner workings of making a trip a reality! Then go on the trip and watch the magic happen! The students have such a wonderful time on the trips and Trip Coordinator is a huge part of that!
This year the proposed trip is Victoria and while there is lots to do, there is experience, files, information and help along the way for planning it.
Position does require the person to attend Executive Board and General Meetings.
If you are interested in becoming our Trip Coordinator please email Sheila Sullivan at:
Nov 12/13- Kingston Ferry Terminal (There are 4 slots left available)
9am – 4pm, 1.5 Hour Slots
Nov 19/20 Food Market (Kingston) (There are 7 slots left available)
10am – 6 pm, Two Hour Slots
Please contact Melody Bidtah for sign up in the above contact information. Every little bit your child makes at the site sales adds up!!
Information Sheet for Site Sales:
- All Sees Bars sell for $2, half goes to your child’s account!
- Bring your own cash for start up/change for customers (may take it out at the end of your sale)
- Please reconcile bars upon leaving with the next family
- Take your cash with you, including sale and donation monies
- Please make an appointment with Melody to turn in your cash
- Last seller of the day, please take table and leftover bars and make an appointment with Melody to return.