We’ve posted this but who wants to dig through old posts to find this information?! Let’s pin it to the top!!
The PayPal button is on our website:
Please make a note of the intended recipient of this payment. PayPal doesn’t require this step!! There is also a service fee with this type of payment.
Families are also welcome to make payments by check mailed to:
Kingston Middle School Band Boosters
P.O. Box 1312
Kingston, WA 98346
Payments can be made in person at the band booster general meeting on the first Wednesday of every month.
The next meeting is Wednesday March 7th at 7pm in the band room at Kingston Middle School.
We have scholarships available to help out. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about a scholarship application.
Did you (like myself) get an email from our chaperone coordinator stating that you needed to complete or update your volunteer paperwork?
Fingerprinting is required to attend this field trip!
please email<TCaldwell@nkschools.org> to schedule your fingerprinting appointment.
Now is the time to take care of this important step. We cannot purchase airline tickets for chaperones until we are sure you can join us on the trip.
You can download and print this Volunteer Packet and return it to the school or district office.
Please reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.
If you are in need of a scholarship for the upcoming Disney Trip please download and complete the application and return it no later than March 7th.
Scholarships Are Available:
- We are currently able to offer up to 50% of the total cost of the trip.
- The airline ticket deposit, or partial deposit along with this scholarship application, is due March 7th. You may email the application, print and mail it in to the address provided on the form, or bring it with you to the Booster Meeting on March 7th at 7pm.
President – Laura Upton
Vice-President – Nadejda Taylor
Treasurer – Alauna Sallis
Trip Coordinator – Trisha Torres
Secretary – Jill Call
Please follow this link for the latest See’s Candy Site Sale opportunities!
Make sure you’re in the know! We send out emails and other communications about fundraising opportunities as they become available. We’ve worked hard to ensure everyone has equal opportunity to access these opportunities. If you feel you are NOT receiving this information here are a few steps you can take:
- Email us at: email@example.com and ask to be added to our email list.
- Register with Signup Genius
- make sure you put your contact information in your signup
- please read all regulations regarding site sales procedures.
- Check our Facebook page, like and follow us.
- Check our website page
- Read our skyward updates (Mr. Haag generously forwards most of our activity via skyward. Log in to your student’s account and get our latest updates!)
- Come to our Band Booster Meetings on the first Wednesday of every month to hear the latest fundraising updates.
We are excited to be able to offer these opportunities in addition to all the fundraising efforts that have, to date, brought in almost $9,000 to reduce the overall cost of the trip to all families! Love this team and the amazing work everyone does to make this year great for our young musicians!